To all our customers:
- You should not present yourself if you experience any of the symptoms of COVID-19 or if you have been in contact with an infected person within the last 14 days.
- Upon arrival, you and your people may have to answer questions related to COVID-19. If any of you have symptoms of COVID-19, or have been in contact with an infected person, or if you have travelled outside the country in the past 14 days, you may be denied access.
- To protect the health and safety of customers, important measures have been put in place and they are rigorously enforced by our company.
- You will have to comply at all times with the measures put in place and in case of non-compliance, employees will be allowed to intervene.
- If you have any questions, please contact us
Our staff has been given strict instructions for new working methods to maximize safety. Our hygiene measures always been above and beyond, and we will continue that way. We are doubling effort for cleaning surfaces and objects frequently affected, such as
- door handles and knobs
- Remote controls
- dishes and cutlery
- cottage keys and keypads
We use recommended disinfectant.